Robotic SW Eng.
We're looking for an experienced engineer capable of building and delivering functioning robotics systems and software that will be deployed at a global scale.
In this role you will implement and optimize core algorithms supporting robotic automation including drive and motion control, object detection, recognition, and avoidance, and route / path planning.
In addition to classical algorithms, you will support machine learned approaches by providing optimized implementations of on-device inference algorithms as well as training tools for machine learned models.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of machine perception algorithms and the ability to translate mathematics into production-ready code.
· Participate in all phases of new development including concept, design, prototyping, and production.
· Influence the full-stack architectural roadmap.
· Collaborate with software, hardware, and operations customers.
· Performance tuning and maintenance of on-device software
· Contribute to software design reviews, architecture reviews, and team best practices.
· TEAM PLAYER!
· Strong programming skills
· BCS - SW Eng. / HW Eng. / CS
· 3+ years for experience in embedded software design
· Knowledge and understanding in communication systems.
· Real-Time experience
· Self-learning abilities
· Experience with ARM CPU architecture – advantage !
· C# , C++, Python
· Job is for team players only!