Embedded SW Eng.
We’re looking for a creative, innovative, talented and ambitious Embedded Software Engineer.
in this role you will be designing and developing the companies leading technologies and autonomous mobile robotic platforms.
You will take part in designing and building high end systems with a great team of innovative engineers.
· Participate in all phases of new development including concept, design, prototyping, and production.
· Motion drive components design
· Autonomous controllers programming
· Sensors design and implementations.
· Collaborate with software, hardware and mechanics teammates.
· Performance tuning and maintenance of on-device software
· Contribute to software design reviews, architecture reviews, and team best practices.
· TEAM PLAYER!
· Strong programming skills
· BCS - SW Eng. / HW Eng. / CS
· 3+ years for experience in embedded software design
· Knowledge and understanding in communication systems.
· Real-time programming proven experience
· Experience with Linux – Requirement
· Self-learning abilities
· Experience with ARM CPU architecture – advantage !
· C# , C++, Python
· Job is for team players only!